[Kde-kiosk] Konqueror: Do not display "Desktop", always use a certain view.

Erik Forsberg forsberg at cendio.se
Thu Dec 11 16:56:27 CET 2003

Hi!

Can I configure Konqueror, on a system-wide basis (or at least for all
users sharing a specific KDEDIRS setting) to

1) Not display to "Desktop" subdirectory and it's contents? That would
   confuse some users..

   Btw, can I configure KDE not to create any Desktop subdirectory and
   only use the default Desktop subdir from
   $KDEDIR/share/apps/kdesktop/Desktop? Perhaps using a read-only
   homedirectory?

2) Always use a certain file listing mode (i.e. always "detailed list
   view" or some other view)?

Regards,
\EF
--
Erik Forsberg                Telephone: +46-13-21 46 00
Cendio AB                    Web: http://www.cendio.com