[Kde-kiosk] Konq infinite loops

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Apr 29 12:22:29 CEST 2003

So the kiosk I put together is set up.  I asked the owners of the venue
how it's working out for them today.  The #1 complaint is that they,
personally, are unable to check their e-mail over at Netscape.net.

I had one of them show me what they did, and it turns out there's some kind
of infinite redirect loop going on between two servers.

I realize this is off-topic, since it's not kiosk-specific, and probably
not even a Konq issue, but rather a 'retarded server setup' issue, but this
is the closest place I'm currently subscribed to where I can ask. ;)

Anyone familiar with Netscape.net email (logging in, specifically) under
Konq 3.1?

One of the servers it was bouncing between was:

  my.screenname.aol.com

Couldn't read/stop quick enough to see the other URL. :(

Thx!

-bill!

--
bill at newbreedsoftware.com                                            Hire me!