[Kde-kiosk] Virtual Desktops

Janyne Kizer kde-kiosk@mail.kde.org
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 15:41:34 -0400

It looks like removing/renaming
/usr/share/apps/kicker/applets/kminipagerapplet.desktop will do the trick.

Does anyone know of any downsides of doing this?  It doesn't look like
any errors are being generated because this file is no longer available
but I thought that I would check just in case.  Thanks!

--

Janyne Kizer
Systems Programmer Administrator