[Kde-kiosk] Status of Kiosk Project

Annemieke den Teuling kde-kiosk@mail.kde.org
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:08:06 +0100 (CET)

Hi

I'm also waiting for it.
Going to use it for 'ready' made user desktops, based on debian. Nearly
ready with fase one, with kde2.2.2. (pilot is in about two weeks, brr).
But it should be great to use kde 3.0. With some more possibilities to
'lock down' users, (nasty, but the costumer should get what he want),
without puzzeling around.:) I like that, but the costumer don't want to
pay much for fiddeling around.
What I want to say is, I'm also going to use it, writing documentation
(user and admin) about it. So why not also contribute it to the list.
And a little stressed out, because of the dealine of this project, so
not realy understandable I think.

Cheers,
Annemieke