[Kde-kiosk] Status of Kiosk Project

Marten Klencke kde-kiosk@mail.kde.org
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 07:39:39 +0100

Hi!

On Tuesday 26 March 2002 23:59, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> But I have yet to hear back from anyone
> who is using the new features in production.
>
> Cheers,
> Waldo

A friend of mine is going to use it for an internet cafe at his school. I
will keep you updated too.

By the way, I think a reason for little real-world use is simply that most
people don't know about it. Maybe it should be added to some faq, or at least
visibly on the website. A tutorial would also be very nice (it could be used
for both the KDE website and a magazine like Linux Magazin for example).

I will see what I can do tutorial-wise. If I have the oppurtunity to help my
friend setting the internet cafe up, I should be able to write something up
in the progress...

Best regards,
--

Marten Klencke