[Kde-kiosk] Disabling remaining kghostview settings options

Bill Kendrick kde-kiosk@mail.kde.org
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 02:22:23 -0800

On Mon, Dec 16, 2002 at 10:47:09AM +0100, Waldo Bastian wrote:

> If you have kghostview running as pid 21323, you can do:
> 	dcop kghostview-21323 qt objects | grep KActionCollection

Wow, cool, thanks! :)

> This will show you among others:
>
> qt/KXMLGUILClient-KActionCollection/show_scrollbars
> qt/KXMLGUILClient-KActionCollection/watch_file
> qt/KXMLGUILClient-KActionCollection/show_page_list
> qt/KXMLGUILClient-KActionCollection/show_page_labels
>
> You can check that you have the right option by doing
> 	dcop kghostview-21323 qt/KXMLGUILClient-KActionCollection/show_scrollbars \
> 		property text
> This will give:
> 	Show &Scrollbars
>
> Which corresponds to what you see in the menu. The & means that the S that
> follows is a shortcut (Alt-S), and is shown underlined in the menu.

So at this point, what do I stick in the [KDE Action Restrictions] section?

  show_scrollbars=false

or:

  qt/KXMLGUILClient-KActionCollection/show_scrollbars=false

or?

Thx!

:)

-bill!