[Kde-kiosk] Hello!

Christoph Eckert kde-kiosk@mail.kde.org
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 20:40:31 +0100

Am Montag, 9. Dezember 2002 11:41 schrieb Bill Kendrick:

> The requirements are that the system _only_ provide a
> browser, and nothing else.  (For me, this also includes a
> text viewer and the help browser.)

Hi,

why will you then set up KDE and Konqueror?!?

Use Mozilla as 'Login-Shell'.

This means, when you boot the machine, nothing will appear as=20
a simplest desktop (some puristic window-manager) and mozilla=20
is started automatically.

When mozilla is killed, it also restarts automatically.

We had 40 such configured machines on the LinuxTag-event in=20
our internet-caf=E8, and nobody could damage anything (but=20
hardware, of course).

This is Linux. Use it!

=09=09Gru=DF

=09=09=09ce

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D
Installation von SuSE 8.0 auf einem Dell Inspiron 8200
http://home.t-online.de/home/mchristoph.eckert/inspiron8200/
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D