[Kde-kiosk] Bookmarks

Bill Kendrick kde-kiosk@mail.kde.org
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 02:46:22 -0800

Hi again! :)  My first question is how to disable adding
and editing bookmarks.

I was able to easily remove the "Bookmarks" menu from
Konqueror (action/bookmarks=false), but I'm still able
to 'Edit Bookmarks' from the "Bookmarks" submenu of
the "K" menu on the kicker panel.

I've got a bookmark menu below the location menu
(above where the page is rendered) in Konqueror.

If I click the bookmark folder I have there, it gives
me options to 'Add Bookmark' or create a 'New Folder,'
presumable in the current bookmark folder.

Finally, right-clicking a link lets me add a bookmark,
too.

I've tried everything I can imagine:

action/bookmarks=false
action/add_bookmark=false
action/bookmark_add=false
action/bookmark_edit=false
action/newbookmark=false
newbookmark=false
bookmark_add=false
add_bookmark=false

dcop doesn't seem to be helping.  I'm guessing it's
because bookmark management isn't actually _inside_
Konqueror...?

Thanks!

-bill!