[Kde-kiosk] Zero setup?

Tarjei kde-kiosk@mail.kde.org
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:57:53 +0200

Hi, my name is Tarjei, I'm a sysadmin short of time (who isn't).

There's none thing that bothers me about kde, windows and (maybe) gnome.
Usersetup of things that should be automated - for example the kmail files.

Now, is there a way that I can create the deafults for my users kmail
files , including setting username based on the user in one global
config file? I.e. that when user henning logs on he gets everything and
only needs to insert his password? Also, is this also possible for
kdepim etc? Would it be possible even (ghasp! ) for apps like moxilla
and openoffice.

I understand this is thought of as a sysadmin list so I frame the
question here.
Thanks for any tips!

Tarjei