[Kamoso] Re: Fwd: GSoC

Виктор Булдаков v1ctor.buldakov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 15:56:45 CEST 2011

Hi!
Thanks for you answer. I am happy that you have been interested in my
 proposal but it needs to be developed. I would like to add some features
and effects and then to write a fair perfect copy to apply for Google Summer
of Code.
IIn my project I would like to implement some visual effects and  filters
with effect selector and function of their compositing on each other. I
wanted to add a possibility to connect it with the most popular Russian
social netwok vk.com by a function of uploading photos and videos. And also
I could translate Kamoso in Russian language.
Do you have any additional proposals?
And I would like to precise if you would like to cooperate with me and be my
Mentor?
Sincerely yours,

Victor Buldakov