[Kamoso] Kamoso-Gstreamer is ready for master

Alex Fiestas alex at eyeos.org
Sun Nov 7 05:50:58 CET 2010

Hi there

After a few more hours of hacking, I think that Kamoso-Gstreamer is ready to
being developed in master. It is by far more stable than the current libvlc
implementation although it is still a Proof of Concept.

What is working:
	-Take pictures
	-Record video
	-Youtube uploading
	-Video controls

What is not working:
	-We're assuming that PulseAudio is running [0]
	-We're not using the "GStreamer way" of doing things [1]

Also, I'd like to use this email to ask permission to public a post in my blog
about the new Kamoso, and about the collaboration with QtGstreamer project.

What do you think about both points?

[0]: Is really easy to fix, I will do it ASAP (probably when I wake up)
[1]: Right now we're resetting the "player/pipeline" when recording video.
This is an inheritance of the vlc implementation, but well, it works :p