Re: Meaning of 零さん?

Ryuichi Yamada ryuichi_ya220 @ outlook.jp
2022年 10月 2日 (日) 20:09:01 BST

Guten tag,

零さん - Kobosan could be understood as a declaration of one's will not to
spill something, in some dialects.

The character 零 means zero when it is read as "rei."  You might want to
see the related Wiktionary page:
(https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E9%9B%B6#Japanese)

It does not follow the principle, but I would like to suggest Kuraban -
蔵番, which means basically the same thing as Sokoban - 倉庫番.

Ryuichi Yamada