Docs_krita_org can't update due error in Japanese po files

Fumiaki Okushi fumiaki.okushi @ gmail.com
2019年 3月 14日 (木) 19:13:11 GMT

Hi,

Thanks for the info.
Sorry, looks like I caused the problem.
So I'll change my workflow and it should not happen again.

(For anyone interested in what had happened:
pology merge caused the file to be added but it didn't automatically
populate the Language field.
That file then got scattered, where it got picked up by docs.krita.org
and hence the observed issue.)

Fumi Okushi