Docs_krita_org can't update due error in Japanese po files

Wolthera griffinvalley @ gmail.com
2019年 3月 14日 (木) 12:02:11 GMT

Here's a link to one of the files:

https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/ja/messages/www/docs_krita_org_404.po?view=markup

Yuri Chornoivan was kind enough to edit the files to add a 'ja' value
to the language entry, but Luigi Toscano warned that
the translation program that is misconfigured, when it opens such a
file, would probably remove the 'ja' value again.

Here's the conversation on the general translation mailinglist:

https://marc.info/?t=155250197400003&r=1&w=2

Hopefully you'll be able to figure out what is causing this.

--
Wolthera