Hi, victim.

ctfwdlm Frank @ piconica.com
2018年 10月 27日 (土) 09:37:28 BST

Hi, sacrifice.

THIS IS MY LAST WARNING!

I write you because I put a malware on the web page with pornography which you have visited.
My virus grabbed all your personal information and switched on your web cam which captured the process of your onanism. Just after that the malware saved your contact list.
I will erase the compromising video and data if you pay me 350 USD in bitcoin.

This is address for payment : 1AGzEV4rKUuPMDzkemfnMBg8omTvVwMU1w

I give you 30h after you open my report for making the transaction.
As soon as you open the message I'll see it right away.
It is not necessary to tell me that you have sent money to me. This address is connected to you, my system will delete everything automatically after transfer confirmation.
If you need 48h just Open the calculator on your desktop and press +++
If you don't pay, I'll send dirt to all your contacts.
Let me remind you-I see what you're doing!
You can visit the police office but nobody can't help you.
If you attempt to deceive me , I'll see it right away!
I don't live in your country. So nobody can't track my location even for 9 months.
Goodbye. Don't forget about the disgrace and to ignore, Your life can be destroyed.