Hi, viсtim.

eyhr Eduard @ akhisarzeytin.com
2018年 10月 24日 (水) 05:57:11 BST

hello, my victim.

I write you inasmuch as I attached a trojan on the web page with pornography which you have viewed.
My malware grabbed all your private information and switched on your web camera which recorded the process of your onanism. Just after that the soft saved your contact list.
I will erase the compromising video and info if you send me 400 USD in bitcoin. This is wallet address for payment : 1MG6kTyCzaGy7RjExyLG3Qz5mj3rcJJXUY

I give you 30 hours after you open my report for making the payment.
As soon as you open the message I'll know it immediately.
It is not necessary to tell me that you have sent money to me. This address is connected to you, my system will delete everything automatically after transfer confirmation.
If you need 50h just Open the calculator on your desktop and press +++

If you don't pay, I'll send dirt to all your contacts.

Let me remind you-I see what you're doing!

You can visit the police station but no one can't help you.
If you attempt to deceive me , I'll see it immediately!
I don't live in your country. So nobody can't track my whereabouts even for 9 months.
bye. Don't forget about the shame and to ignore, Your life can be destroyed.