[Kde-java] Trying to compile qtjava

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Wed Oct 5 21:09:35 CEST 2005

Since a few weeks I have been blessed with a new laptop, which is fast
enough to try to get kdebindings (3.5 branch) to compile again. (I never
actually got it working at all).

After finding out that unsermake is unsupported I tried the old make stuff
in a src==builddir.  I.e. no features.

I actually got some to see some compiling lines flowing by! :)
But after a minute or two I got a compile error in qtjava;
QPointArray.cpp:279: error: cast from 'QPoint*' to 'jint' loses precision

I'm a little confused why there are qtjava/qtkde files in svn anyway; I
recall we autogenerate them to avoid version conflicts.  And now I have a
version conflict...
*confused*

Anyone can shed some light on this?
--