[Kde-java] building qtjava without kde

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 16:33:30 CET 2005

On Saturday 05 March 2005 20:24, Shea Martin wrote:
> What version of kdebindings would I have to get in order to build
> against Qt 3.2.3?  I am having trouble compiling it.  For example there
> are calls to QAction->setDisabled() which doesn't exist in 3.2.3, only
> setEnabled(false).  That is easy enough to fix, but how about
> QAction->activate()?  And these are only the ones I have found so far.
I looked at the ChangeLog, and the bindings were generated from Qt 3.2.3 in
December 2003, and I didn't actually regenerate them again until the recent
KDE 3.4 release against Qt 3.3.4. So that means the KDE_3_3_BRANCH is based
on Qt 3.2.3 - you could check out the latest version of that from the KDE cvs
and build.

> PS - Line 157 of JavaSlot.h, there are two 'arg1', sun's compilers don't
> like this.  The signature is fine in the cpp file.
OK thanks for that, I'll fix it.

-- Richard