[Kde-java] selected( QAction) slot for QActionGroup

David Goodenough david.goodenough at btconnect.com
Tue Oct 5 16:44:40 CEST 2004

I am working my way through the examples in the Qt Designer manual and in the
second one they define an ActionGroup and then gets its events throught
selected( QAction).  This does not appear to work, I put a System.out.println
in the method that I connected the slot to, and it never appears to be called.

So I looked around in the examples that come with the java kdebindings and
the only one what seems to try to use this slot is TextEdit.  I looked at the
source and it does exactly what I did, so I tried running it, and the four
alignment toolbar icons have NO effect.  I conclude that this slot is not
working.

So I tried looking in the kdebindings source, and my head started to hurt
as I do not know where to start looking.

Any ideas?

David