[Kde-java] juic code generation problems

Maik Schulz list at maikschulz.de
Sun Jun 13 22:15:59 CEST 2004

Hi Marco,

thanks for working out the bugs. I have a few more for you, though ;-)

I started off with the QWidget project in QT Designer. The code that juic
generates cannot be compiled because:

1. It gets one constructor's parameters wrong. Apparently it uses the
parameters from a QDialog which contains a modal flag in contrast to QWidget.

2. I added a number of slots that take parameters. The parameter types are not
imported. I suggest you import org.kde.koala.* and org.kde.qt.* and not
individual classes. This also avoids the import of e.g. KApplication for a
QWidget where it is not needed and thus flagged by Eclipse.

I attached my .ui file again so you can verify it yourself.

Thanks,
-Maik