[Kde-java] Newbie with kde-java programming

Ken Deeter ktdeeter at alumni.princeton.edu
Fri Jul 9 06:20:11 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'm fairly new to java on kde too, but I was able to get it working with
the qtjava module from the kdebindings module in cvs. I haven't tried
with the 3.2.3 version, but the HEAD version seems to work ok.

build install, and use KDEDIR/lib/java/libqt.jar

and make sure libqtjava.so is in your ld path, and it should work.

Ken