[Kde-java] Installation Question

George Russell kde-java@kde.org
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 11:17:06 +0000

> is what else I need to install? Do I need a separate library or
kdebindin=
> gs=20
> and the standard kde3.1 will do the trick?=20

Any modern JVM, AFAIK at leat 1.2 or later

> BTW, is there any documentation anywhere for kde-java? The KDeveloper
sit=
> e=20
> seems to be pretty old (and it only talks about the kde2/Qt2).

You can use Javadoc to get an API reference from the sourcecode of the
java bindings, and Qt / KDE generic documentation (for C++) as well.

There are some example programs to look at, which show how the
libraries are initialised and signal/slots used.

Also, the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment needed set for me.

George