[Kde-java] Qt and KDE java package names

Felix Rodriguez frodriguez at wesleyan.edu
Fri Aug 8 13:51:12 CEST 2003

Richard,

  I guess if I'm the only one using QtJava, I can always go back and import
the appropriate packages. I have found creating KDE applications with Java
much better than using C++.

I am currently working on a personal finance program for KDE. It's still in
the early development phase but I think I will have something I can show by
year's end.