[Kde-java] new KKey bindings generation

Richard Dale kde-java@kde.org
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:19:31 +0000

On Tuesday 19 February 2002 11:11 pm, KJ P wrote:
> Hello Richard
>
> Started with the KKey binding as it would be simpler.
>
> See attached
Thanks - I've checked the KKey sources in.

I keep copies of the sources before any manual edits are made, so I can make a
patch of the changes for the next time the bindings are regenerated. But it
should use the cvs instead, by having a branch called
'AUTOGENERATED_BINDINGS' to hold the unedited versions. Then the patch would
be the diffs between this branch and the HEAD.

There were hardly any edits needed for KKey, so it doesn't matter much if the
edits are in the patch or not.

I hope everything else builds in the HEAD branch at the moment, I haven't had
time yet to get my version of kdelibs up to date since the beta 2.

-- Richard