[Kde-java] Java bindings regenerated for KDE 3 beta2

Richard Dale kde-java@kde.org
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 01:50:02 +0000

I tried to send this message a couple of weeks ago, but it kept bouncing:

I've regenerated the java KDE bindings for the KDE 3 beta2 release, adding the
following:

- dispose() and isDisposed() methods added, allowing resources to be released
before the finalizer is called by java garbage collection. dispose() just
calls the JNI finalize function, which deletes the wrapped C++ instance (note
that it won't be deleted again in finalize() ).

- super can be called ok from within java event handlers

-- Richard