[Kde-java] Compiling KDE 3 release of kdebindings

KJ P kde-java@kde.org
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 16:34:16 +0000

Hello Richard

When I did an update on my cvs for kde3 it told me that setDirCreated,
setDirDirty, setDirDeleted, setFileCreated,setFileDirty,setFileDeleted did
not exist in the KDirWatch.cpp.  I did it yesterday as well and it told me
the same thing.  I have be using cvs co kdelibs, cvs co kdebase, etc...
instead of with a tag of HEAD or MAIN.

Is this the problem I am having?

I did a checkout this morning with of KDE_3_0_RELEASE on all the libraries
and just finished up the compile of kdebindings.  On doing make -f
Makefile.cvs the /doc directory was not there so it failed.  I created an
empty /doc directory and then make with success.  After; the 'make install'
just failed with the following:

/bin/sh ../../../admin/mkinstalldirs /home/kde3/kde3/include
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/kde3/cvs-kde/kdebindings/kdec/clib/kdec'
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/kde3/cvs-kde/kdebindings/kdec/clib/kdec'
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/kde3/cvs-kde/kdebindings/kdec/clib'
make[4]: Entering directory `/home/kde3/cvs-kde/kdebindings/kdec/clib'
/bin/sh ../../admin/mkinstalldirs /home/kde3/kde3/bin
/bin/sh ../../libtool  --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c -p   clib
/home/kde3/kde3/bin/clib
/usr/bin/install -c -p .libs/clib /home/kde3/kde3/bin/clib
/bin/sh ../../admin/mkinstalldirs /home/kde3/kde3/share/applnk/Applications/
/usr/bin/install -c -p -m 644 ./clib.desktop
/home/kde3/kde3/share/applnk/Applications/clib.desktop
/usr/bin/install: cannot stat `./clib.desktop': No such file or directory
make[4]: *** [install-data-local] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/kde3/cvs-kde/kdebindings/kdec/clib'
make[3]: *** [install-am] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/kde3/cvs-kde/kdebindings/kdec/clib'
make[2]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/kde3/cvs-kde/kdebindings/kdec/clib'
make[1]: *** [install-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/kde3/cvs-kde/kdebindings/kdec'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

Any ideas Richard?

I think I saw this one on the kde-linux list at the beginning of last week
about bindings not completing.  Not sure.

Thanks in advanced

Kenneth