[KDE Italia] [Gruppo sviluppo] gestione batteria

alessandro.chiarucci a gmail.com alessandro.chiarucci a gmail.com
Dom 29 Gen 2012 09:31:03 UTC

Alessandro Chiarucci ha inviato un messaggio usando il modulo di contatto
http://www.kdeitalia.it/contact.

I am using Fedora 16 on a Sony Vaio PCG-41214 M and I experience some
problems with the battery management.
In details: the notebook is new but the battery duration using Fedora is
extremely limited (not more than 1h30') while with Windows it lasts several
hours. I guess this is due to how the hardware resources are managed. I tried
to modify the power management utility, but without improving the final
result.
Can you help in some way, please?

Thanks a lot and best wishes

Alessandro Chiarucci