[KDE Italia] Fwd: Re: [kde-promo] slashdot & groklaw - Translations?

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo a kde.org
Ven 18 Lug 2008 00:07:45 CEST

(l'altro messaggio con un po' di contesto in pił... guardate gli archivi di
kde-promo in caso)

----------  Messaggio inoltrato  ----------

Subject: Re: [kde-promo] slashdot & groklaw - Translations?
Date: 16:26, 16/07/2008
From: Milian Wolff <mail a milianw.de>
To: kde-promo a kde.org

Am Sonntag, 13. Juli 2008 schrieb Jos Poortvliet:
> On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 11:33 PM, Milian Wolff <mail a milianw.de> wrote:
> > Am Samstag, 12. Juli 2008 schrieb Carl Symons:
> >> I am excited about the progress and promise
> >> of KDE 4. I agree with Aaron that, in a short while, it will prove to
> >> be all that it was intended and more.
> >>
> >> Thank you to KDE, Sebastian, Aaron and the KDE development folks.
> >
> > I fully agree.
> >
> > What I want to ask though is if it would be possible to translate the
> > Groklaw article to German and put it on our portal kubuntu-de.org ? Since
> > Sebas and Others wrote the most part of the article I'm not sure whom I
> > shall ask. Or do I have to get in contact with PJ?
>
> Hmmm, we're of course OK with that. IANAL so I have no idea who you
> should officially ask, but asking PJ would be nice anyway ;-)

There you go:

http://www.kubuntu-de.org/nachrichten/software/kde/11-mythen-ueber-kde-4

Thanks for the permission. I hope we did not mess up. If anybody of you
 speaks German and finds a glaring error, please don't hesitate to get in
 contact with me or anybody else in #kubuntu-de.org on freenode.

Let's hope this clears things up for the Germans as well. Rock on KDE devels!
--
Milian Wolff
http://milianw.de

GPG key:
3D0F6376
When encrypting, please encrypt also for this subkey:
9EBD7FE1
-----
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום