[KDE-India] I am a newbie...Need Help!

chinmoy ranjan chinmoyrp65 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 12:20:05 UTC 2016

Namaste kde-india,
       I am Chinmoy Ranjan. I am a student, an amateur c++ programmer and a
die hard linux fan.
I have been programming and using linux for roughly 3 years. Right from the
time i started programming the concept of FOSS had always fascinated me.
Many a times i tried to contribute but failed miserably probably due to
study, life and stuffs.

Now i have made up my mind and i want to start my journey in FOSS world
with contributions to KDE. Right now I am  learning Qt and familiarising
myself with various parts of kde. But the i am overwhelmed and can't figure
out clearly where and how to start since KDE is so big.

So if anyone got some suggestions or have any tasks for me or know where
should i start  then please do reply and help me getting started with my
first contribution to KDE. I will be grateful to you.

Waiting for someone's reply😯

Regards😄
Chinmoy