[KDE-India] Fwd: Bonjour

Abhishek Solanki abhisolanki94 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 08:51:52 UTC 2014

Thanks Everyone !
>From the first day itself, linux is playing with my head ;-)

I followed steps from sujithh.info, to build and run PMC , these are some
difficulties i've faced on OpenSUSE

*1) Dependencies error while installing Installing qt-mobility as follow*

*nothing provides libqmfclient.so.1()(64bit) needed by
qt-mobility-1.2.0_20110922-1.4.x86_64*

i searched on Google and install qt-mobility rpm package by this
command : *zypper
in qt-mobility-1.2.0_20110922-1.4.x86_64.rpm*

and still dependencies were not resolved and terminal asked to move on and
ignore that error !

and than i git cloned , followed all steps from that site but didn't
understand *make j(n+2) * command , what does cores refers to ?

*2) File was build and compiled but PMS didn't showed up *:( after *make
install !*

 i think that the above command has installed PMS but how can i run it !

--
Thanks,
Abhishek