[KDE-India] <hello world>

R.Harish Navnit harishnavnit at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 17:20:39 UTC 2014

Hello Shivam ,

                     I too am a newbie and a second year student. This is
the second mail that I've received describing the effect of conf.kde.in.
Much like you, I too was inspired by Pradeepto, who talk time out from his
ever busy schedule and spoke to me in person for hours at a stretch. It was
a wonderful experience and hearing Pradeepto speak really motivated me. But
it doesn't just end there.

Recently, I tried to start contributing to plasma-mediacenter, during which
I've had a lot of troubles with getting started, building etc. But the
developers(Sinny and Shantanu) in particular have really helped and bared
with my trivial questions. I really feel a part of the community. I guess
the only thing missing now is a bit of contribution from my side which I
hope do very very soon indeed.

I'd like to say that make the most of your time at the conf.kde.in , make
new friends,meet new people and learn new things and share your experience
as well.

All the very best.

Warm Regards.

Thanking You,