[KDE-India] <hello world>

Shivam Dixit shivamd001 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 17:06:10 UTC 2014

Hi folks

I am Shivam, currently a second year undergraduate student from Jaipur.

I'm new to KDE and this is my first email on this mailing list. I am
quite fascinated by
the diversity of projects in KDE after attending conf.kde '14. I would like
to thank all
the speakers who enlightened our path and showed us how awesome KDE is.

A special thanks to pradeepto for taking out time from his busy schedule to
encourage
students like me to attend such a great conference.

I would love to become a part of KDE family and I hope I will contribute in
the growth
of this community.

Looking forward for more amazing stuff tomorrow.

Cheers
Shivam Dixit
http://shivamdixit.com