[KDE-India] Welcome

Abhishek Sharma sharmabhishek134 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 06:58:43 UTC 2013

Hello All,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I am Abhishek, Second year B.Tech student from DA-IICT. I'm very happy to
transform from Windows to Kubuntu! I had it installed in my system for over
an year, but i was unable to make out the full use out of it. The KDE
Meetup completely changed my life, i had never thought KDE community is
that Kool :)

I have already started hanging out on IRC and looking forward to solve my
first junior bug. I am very excited to start coding on something real than
the normal factorial programs during the labs.

My IRC nick: AbhiK ( I too have a K effect :)

Thanks a lot for organizing such an event in our college.

Let the hacking begin !!

Cheers,
Abhishek Sharma