[KDE-India] Introduction

Shantanu Tushar Jha shantanu at kde.org
Mon Dec 9 14:42:57 UTC 2013

Hi Harsh!

Nice to know about you, and welcome to the KDE community. I'll really
recommend you to attend conf.kde.in in February as lot of awesome KDE folks
will be present. You can talk to them, find out about projects and
obviously, have fun! I also hope you have joined the kde-devel mailing list
at https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel where most of the
development discussion happens.

For LUGs around NCR, there are lots of KDE people from New Delhi and they
should be able to help you out.

Once again, welcome :)

Cheers,

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 7:06 PM, Harsh Kumar <harsh1kumar at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am Harsh Kumar. I live in Delhi. I have been using Linux for a long
> time & recently started contributing to KDE project. I am a
> electronics engineering graduate but my interest lies in software &
> programming.
>
> I would love to meet other Free software folks. I am thinking of
> attending conf.kde.in this year if everything works out. However I
> wanted to know, if there are any LUGs(Linux User Groups) or any group
> for free software in NCR? It would be wonderful to meet intelligent
> people who like & contribute for free software.
>
> --
> Harsh Kumar
> harshkumar.in

Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)