[KDE-India] Introduction

Harsh Kumar harsh1kumar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 13:36:08 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am Harsh Kumar. I live in Delhi. I have been using Linux for a long
time & recently started contributing to KDE project. I am a
electronics engineering graduate but my interest lies in software &
programming.

I would love to meet other Free software folks. I am thinking of
attending conf.kde.in this year if everything works out. However I
wanted to know, if there are any LUGs(Linux User Groups) or any group
for free software in NCR? It would be wonderful to meet intelligent
people who like & contribute for free software.

--
Harsh Kumar
harshkumar.in