[KDE-India] Introduction

Sinny Kumari ksinny at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 19:27:26 UTC 2013

Hi Tanmay,

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 12:09 AM, tanmay songade <tsongade at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I wanted to know more about how KDE works, how KDE help's to give freedom,
> in short want to know more about KDE. I bit of background on me. I
> started using KDE few months back and found it really interesting. More I
> invest time on it more I found it interesting. User Interface is so clean.
> My favorite tool is "Clipboard Contents" :) . It is really very useful tool
> and there are many.

Its good to know that you are using KDE and loving it. You can get involved
into KDE in various ways, http://community.kde.org/Getinvolved contains
more info. If  you are interested in doing development,
http://en.flossmanuals.net/_booki/kde-guide/kde-guide.pdf will be a very
useful book.

> On the release of *Plasma Workspaces 4.11* lets come together for Release
> Party <http://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/Release_Parties/4.11#Pune> and
> share more about new features and more about KDE.

Thank you for taking this initiative. I will be happy to be a part of it,
lets gather together and share KDE experience with each other and of-course
lots of fun :D

Cheers!

--
http://www.sinny.in