[KDE-India] Introduction

tanmay songade tsongade at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 18:39:31 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I wanted to know more about how KDE works, how KDE help's to give freedom,
in short want to know more about KDE. I bit of background on me. I started
using KDE few months back and found it really interesting. More I invest
time on it more I found it interesting. User Interface is so clean.
My favorite tool is "Clipboard Contents" :) . It is really very useful tool
and there are many.

On the release of *Plasma Workspaces 4.11* lets come together for Release
Party <http://community.kde.org/Promo/Events/Release_Parties/4.11#Pune> and
share more about new features and more about KDE.

Looking forward to see you at release party.

~

Regards,
Tanmay