[KDE-India] Welcome to KDE India :)

Shantanu Tushar Jha shaan7in at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:38:12 UTC 2012

Hi,

Congratulations for being accepted for Google Summer of Code 2012 and
welcome to KDE :) Every year we have loads of students from India who get
to do a GSoC project for KDE, you are receiving this email because you're
one of them.
You will be happy to know that we have a vibrant community of KDE
contributors in India, and now you are a part of it :) We are eager to hear
about you, to know your story, to make you a part of us. For this, do the
following-

yourself. Do not select digest mode, as our mailing list is low volume
2. Use an IRC client (or http://webchat.freenode.net if you don't know what
an IRC client is) and join the channel #kde-in and say hi (think of IRC
channels as chatrooms)
3. *After* joining the list, send an introduction for yourself to the list
(send an email to kde-india at kde.org) - needn't be pages long, just whatever
you think tells about you :)

Make sure you join the mailing list in 1 so that you are aware of whatever
is happening around in KDE-IN.

Cheers,

--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com

P.S. If you got this mail by error, just ignore it, sorry for the noise.