[KDE-India] Intro - Phalgun Guduthur - Amarok

Phalgun Guduthur me at phalgun.in
Tue Apr 24 15:13:06 UTC 2012

Hello

I am Phalgun Guduthur. A final year under grad at PESIT, Bangalore.

My proposal for 'Semantic Collection backend in Amarok' was picked for GSoC
2012.
I have been working on Nepomuk since last year for my final year project on
Semantic Desktop, which can be found in KDE repos.
I'm a web application and framework developer on the sidelines too.

I am a blogger, football and coffee freak, and a staunch believer in humor
and lemon pickle.

Cheers!