[KDE-India] Re: Airtel mobile broadband settings?

Wed Oct 6 19:46:05 CEST 2010

On Wednesday 06 Oct 2010 10:33:33 pm Dinesh wrote:
> If I am not mistaken, Bluetooth dial up networking (finally!) landed
> in Bluedevil just a few days ago. So try updating bluedevil(haven't
> yet tested it)

Seems that bluedevil does not yet support dial up. I had bluedevil compiling from git up until last week (when i was with kubuntu 10.04). I could not yet find any option for dialup not did any of the posts on it at planetkde mention it. :( We still need to wait a little longer perhaps! :)
--
Cheers!
Kishore