[KDE-India] my book "Programming with KDE4 using C++" to be available for review at FOSS.in

Manish Chakravarty manishchaks at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 19:47:45 CEST 2008

Hello ,

My book "programming with KDE4" will be available for review during FOSS.in.

I hope to interact with most or all of you and have a discussion on that.

Inputs from the previous interaction with the community (mainly on IRC) :
- The book is now done in OO + LaTex as opposed to MS office
- The book is now free for non-commercial redistribution AND
modification. ( I dont know when or if the paper version will be out )
- The book will be distributed as a .odt at FOSS.in and as a pdf + odt
when it's ready.

Any suggestions/criticisms/opinions are more than welcome

--
Manish Chakravarty
http://manish-chaks.livejournal.com/