[KDE-India] KDE FOSS WorkOuts @ FOSS.IN/2008

Kushal Das kushaldas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 05:56:31 CEST 2008

On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 10:12 PM, Pradeepto Bhattacharya
<pradeeptob at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>      Some of us have been discussing what proposal could be submitted
> for FOSS Workouts [1] at FOSS.IN/2008. Not many concrete ideas came
> forward. Except one from Kushal and some cool ideas from Santhosh. I
> will let them elaborate their ideas if they wish to do the same.

Kgeography is tool for education, it helps kids to learn geography
through maps. Now only West Bengal's map is there(I did that long
back), all other Indian states are missing. My target is to get all
maps and config xml files (very difficult to create) done in a
workout. People only needs gimp and any state map(better to get from
wikipedia ) in their system.

Kushal
--
http://fedoraproject.org