[KDE-India] My Intro

Gopala Krishna krishna.ggk at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 20:30:59 CET 2008

Hello guys,
 You guys have really been awesome. The recent developments of
kde-india is inspiring.
Unfortunately i have been sitting dumb in this list for a few months
due to my exams and college activities. I couldn't even make it to
foss.in residing in Bangalore :(

Anyway here atleast i have decided to be a bit more active , so here
goes my intro.

My name is Gopala Krishna and i am 2nd year engineering student in
PESIT (info science)
I have been porting an electronics simulator tool called qucs[1] from
qt3 to qt4. Infact i have been doing that since quite a long time and
am really enjoying process of learning(slow but hopefully deep). I am
particularly excited about the introduction of xml, svg, graphicview
technologies in the port.
The port isn't ready yet as it is short of man power but i am
determined to finish it soon.

[1] http://qucs.sf.net
[2] A screen shot of port
http://qucs.wiki.sourceforge.net/space/showimage/qucs1.png