[KDE-India] Our Next FreeIndian: Kushal Das

Kartik Mistry kartik.mistry at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 08:10:58 CEST 2008

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008 07:05:11 +0530
"Pradeepto Bhattacharya" <pradeeptob at gmail.com> wrote:

|>  http://www.kde.in/index.php/Kushal_Das
|
|            Thanks a lot Roshan doing this inspite of exam and
|everything else, sincerely appreciate it. Like all other previous
|interviews, this one is a special one too especially because the dude
|interviewed is a great friend of mine since FOSS.in/2005 when I began
|my FOSS life and he surely rocks albeit a weirdo at times but thats
|excusable ;).

Thanks to Roshan for hard work and Congrats to Kushal!

I will post missing parts like picture of Kushal's room sometime in future for
completeness of interview after cleaning it bit.. :P

--
Cheers,
Kartik Mistry | 0xD1028C8D | IRC: kart_

interlard - vt., to intersperse; diversify
		-- Webster's New World Dictionary Of The American Language