[KDE-India] Our Next FreeIndian: Kushal Das

Pradeepto Bhattacharya pradeeptob at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 03:35:11 CEST 2008

Hi Roshan,

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 1:14 AM, Roshan <d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> List,
>
>  Our current interview features a guy who is seriously
>  passionate about Free and Open Source software and
>  contributes to the Fedora Project, apart from OpenPCD
>  and his own project of a client for blogging named
>  Chotha. Imagine, being called a Geek in GNU/Linux
>  because you could play .mp3 files and mount fat
>  partitions. Don't believe it? Read on to more about
>  Kushal Das, Fedora India Ambassador.
>
>  Click on the link below to read the complete
>  interview.
>
>  http://www.kde.in/index.php/Kushal_Das

            Thanks a lot Roshan doing this inspite of exam and
everything else, sincerely appreciate it. Like all other previous
interviews, this one is a special one too especially because the dude
interviewed is a great friend of mine since FOSS.in/2005 when I began
my FOSS life and he surely rocks albeit a weirdo at times but thats
excusable ;).

            Cheers!

Pradeepto
--