[KDE-India] Indian Contributors to KDE

Roshan d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 18 08:43:00 CEST 2007

List,

Just thought of putting this request to the KDE-IN
list.

Off-late I have heard and known about a few
contributors from India working for the KDE project.

May be they don't have much time to look around for
their names, but they should be given credit for their
contribution.

http://www.kde.in/people.php
This website lists the name of a few. I assume, the
following names could be added

1. Pradeepto Bhattacharya - KDE e.V. rep
2. Piyush Verma
3. Sharan Rao
4. Prashanth Udapa

Kudos to y'all

Sure, this list by no means comprehensive. As
mentioned earlier, not many would probably choose to
email their names or not many /may/ have the time to
do that. So, I would request the webmaster to add
their names. I also think, I may have missed out a lot
of names.

KDE-IN Community, what say?

(Psst... I hope, I have spelled your names correctly)

--
http://www.gnu.org.in
ubunturos @ freenode

      Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download. Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php/