[KDE-India] [CROSS-POST] [ANNOUCE]: KDE 4.0 Beta 2 Released!

Rajeev J Sebastian rajeev.sebastian at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 15:19:39 CEST 2007

On 9/8/07, Pradeepto Bhattacharya <pradeeptob at gmail.com> wrote:

>        Anyways, this has been dealt with already. Its a work in
> progress code. Afaics, everybody is working really hard on it. And as
> you might know release dates has been modified to tackle all these
> issues. I don't really see why you have to be disappointed at all.
> And like Sirtaj said, the awesome work that has happened underneath
> the whole KDE 4 "platform" is just awesome. I am sure you will not be
> disappointed in future.

Just built KDE 4 SVN a couple of days ago. As far as I am concerned, I
am very hapyp with the results. Kwrite (and hopefully Kate) has gotten
*much* better. I can see the new nepomuk/sporano services which I
think is just right and awesome. For a
this-is-just-a-platform-release-sorry-no-eyecandy-yet i think KDE 4
has gained a lot.

Regards
Rajeev J Sebastian