[KDE-India] KDE-India Logo v2.0

Roshan d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Oct 30 10:49:10 CET 2007

--- Pradeepto Bhattacharya wrote:

>       Here are some samples of logos [1]. Please
> send in your
> suggestions, opinions, critiques. The most liked
> design will mostly
> be used for t-shirt printing.

All expect the last are great for a white T-shirt. The
last one would be good on a Black T-Shirt :)

>       Thanks in advance. I have to thank 3 *really*
> nice people who
> are very closely related to this design and t-shirt
> printing. But that
> deserves a separate thread really, some time soon.
> Keep guessing till
> then. Hint - all of them are Indian contributors (
> hey Atul :) ) to
> FOSS, in this particular case to KDE. :)

Umm, and I'm surprised at the replies this thread has
released. I guess, we already have a lot of
enthusiastic /budding/ KDE contributors from India. I
can dream that FOSS.IN/2007 will have a great response
for KDE.

Coo! Great going!

--
http://www.gnu.org.in