[KDE-India] T-Shirt Design Vote

Vivek Rai vivek.rai at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 01:50:32 CET 2006

dont get me wrong rajeev, your design is good.. i was merely being the
devil's advocate..

i dont think thtere is any legal risk in india if we wear a KDE.in T
Shirt that conveys your Lotus design... nor is there any risk if we
wear a tricolor "inspired" design.

As long as we dont have the flag itself in its direct form, I dont see
a problem.

I know of thousands of Indian cricket team supporters and at least 11
players who should be inside chains right now, if the law was really
supposed to be interpreted the way it was presented in this forum
earlier.

If we have a supreme court which still allows a tainted bribe taking
MP to contest hist dismissal, why do we create a fuss over wearing our
national flag colors.. there are precedents now which allow a private
Indian citizen to hoist the tricolor on occassions other than the
indpenddence day, republic day, etc