[KDE-India] KDE programing lists

Till Adam adam at kde.org
Wed Jan 11 13:59:07 CET 2006

On Wednesday 11 January 2006 13:37, Pradeepto Bhattacharya wrote:
> Hi Aditya,
>
> >  I now have problems with KIO::http_post. I really don't want to bother
> > this list.
>
>    You were not bothering anybody, thats for sure :)

I agree that such questions are not terribly off-topic on this list, which
isn't too busy yet. I'm kind of guessing that it might motivate others to
come forward with their questions, even if they think they are newbie and
stupid, to have such traffice on this list and in the archives. But of course
you are free to post to kde-devel as well. Or both. Just my 0.2 Euro, of
course.